The Federal Tort Claims
Act Website

Federal Tort Claims Act


(Also known as the FTCA)
This site is presented by
The McMillen Law Firm
A Professional Association

This site provides information on filing Federal Tort Claims in Florida and Georgia.
The design of this site was intentionally kept very basic to make it easy for you to find the information you are looking for.

If you are looking for an attorney to handle your Federal Tort Claim, our attorneys will accept federal tort cases throughout Florida and Georgia on a “no recovery no fee” basis. Keep in mind that a federal tort claim is a case against the United States of America arising out of a wrong done by a federal employee, or an employee of an agency or branch of the United States government. An example would be medical malpractice at a VA Hospital, or a federal employee (or Postal truck) caused a car accident.

FTCA Attorneys Serving All of Florida and Georgia Free Consultation

No Fee or Expenses Unless Recovery is Obtained


608 E. Central Blvd.
Orlando, Florida 32801
Phone: (407) 843-0126

atlanta office image

2202 North West Shore Blvd.
Suite 200
Tampa, Florida 33607
Phone: 813-639-7644

atlanta office image

10151 Deerwood Park Blvd.
Bld. 200, Suite 250
Jacksonville, Florida 32256
Phone: 904-371-3518

atlanta office image

1230 Peachtree Street, NE
19th Floor
Atlanta, GA 30309
Phone: 404-942-3800
Toll Free: 1-800-974-4929

atlanta office image

To serve you better we have opened satellite offices in several major cities. We use these offices to conduct client interviews, take depositions, and as meeting rooms when we have trials in these cities. When advantageous to you, we will also associate with other lawyers and law firms in some areas of the state to serve you better. If we do associate with other lawyers on your case it will be at no additional attorney fee or expense to you.

This site contains only general background information and is not intended to constitute specific legal advice or establish an attorney/client relationship. If you think you may have an FTCA case you should promptly contact a lawyer with experience in handling FTCA cases.

Copyright 1997-2016 - McMillen Law Firm, A Professional Association