- ABOUT US
- Contact Us
- DO I HAVE A GOOD FTCA CASE?
- FEDERAL TORT CLAIMS ACT
- FORM 95
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- 1) What is the Federal Tort Claims Act?
- 2) Why is it sometimes hard to find an attorney to help me with my Federal Tort Claims case ?
- 3) What are attorney’s fees for handling a Federal Tort Claim case ?
- 4) Who will decide my case?
- 5) What is meant by the requirement that I “exhaust my administrative remedies” before filing suit?
- 6) What is the statute of limitations for filing a Federal Tort Claims Act case?
- Scott R. McMillen
- Thank You
- The Federal Tort Claims
- TORT CLAIMS ACT
- § 2671. Definitions
- § 2672. Administrative adjustment of claims
- § 2673. Reports to Congress
- § 2674. Liability of United States
- § 2675. Disposition by federal agency as prerequisite; evidence
- § 2676. Judgment as bar
- § 2677. Compromise
- § 2678. Attorney fees; penalty
- § 2679. Exclusiveness of remedy
- § 2680. Exceptions
FTCA Attorneys Serving All of Florida and Georgia Free Consultation
No Fee or Expenses Unless Recovery is Obtained
608 E. Central Blvd.
Orlando, Florida 32801
Phone: (407) 843-0126
2202 North West Shore Blvd.
Tampa, Florida 33607
10151 Deerwood Park Blvd.
Bld. 200, Suite 250
Jacksonville, Florida 32256
201 South Biscayne Blvd
Miami, Florida 33131
1230 Peachtree Street, NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Toll Free: 1-800-974-4929
To serve you better we have opened satellite offices in several major cities. We use these offices to conduct client interviews, take depositions, and as meeting rooms when we have trials in these cities. When advantageous to you, we will also associate with other lawyers and law firms in some areas of the state to serve you better. If we do associate with other lawyers on your case it will be at no additional attorney fee or expense to you.
This site contains only general background information and is not intended to constitute specific legal advice or establish an attorney/client relationship. If you think you may have an FTCA case you should promptly contact a lawyer with experience in handling FTCA cases.
Copyright 1997-2016 - McMillen Law Firm, A Professional Association